Blaze your own trail.
Unconventional, alternative, outside the box. Yup, that's us! We are free-spirited entrepreneurs who are breaking the mold of old school business. Is it time to infuse your uniquely wild heart into your business adventure...? Welcome to the tribe!
Wild + Entrepreneurs = Wildpreneurs
Wildpreneurship takes infinite forms: tiny home builders, artists, podcasters, life coaches, brewers, adventure guides, ski designers, freelance writer/bloggers, yoga teachers, organic farmers, photographers and beyond.
What’s your wild idea? Are you considering blazing your own trail through business? Maybe you want to open your own a coffee shop in an air stream trailer, build a tree house style ecolodge or make kombucha in your basement. Whatever stage you're at in life—recent college graduate, a retiree or a corporate burn out—there are infinite ways to follow your wild heart.
Our philosophy? Wildpreneurs blaze our own trails personally and professionally. We embrace free-spirited living as a business strategy implemented with love, sustainability, passion for life, purpose and a dash of Zen. We are guided by our wild hearts and the simple wisdom of the Mexican fisherman as we seek quality of life (beyond $), experience and connection.
Do what you love, love what you do.
Whatever you desire to create (or are already creating), this is the place to ignite your idea, make your plan, take action, gain momentum, and find support along the way. Whether you’re just getting started or your journey through wild business is already underway, you’ll find golden nuggets of inspiration, wild wisdom, advice and tons of practical resources to guide you.
What’s New? Jungle Blog:
- Nov 20, 2018 Mexicolate - Business with Love Nov 20, 2018
- October 2018
- Sep 27, 2018 Polly the Wooden Sloop Sep 27, 2018
- Sep 16, 2018 Attention: Calling All Wildpreneurs! Sep 16, 2018
- Sep 11, 2018 Artful Mistake Making Sep 11, 2018
- Sep 9, 2018 Sailing Vessel TAILWIND Sep 9, 2018
- Sep 8, 2018 The Mexican Fisherman Story Sep 8, 2018
- Sep 6, 2018 Carolyn Barnwell - Documentary Story Teller & Life Coach Sep 6, 2018
- Aug 28, 2018 The Awesomeness Factor - Couplepreneurs Paul Girardi & Danielle Hachey Aug 28, 2018
- Aug 28, 2018 Powder Factory Skis with Casey Day Aug 28, 2018
- Aug 28, 2018 SweatPlayLive with Shanti Tilling Aug 28, 2018
- Aug 28, 2018 Party In My Plants with Talia Pollock Aug 28, 2018
- Aug 24, 2018 As Natural as Squatting in the Woods Aug 24, 2018