Blaze your own trail through unconventional business.
Alternative, outside the box, free-spirited…sound like you? Do you have a wild business idea? We can relate! Welcome to the tribe of Wildpreneurs. We’re here to support, empower and guide you on your journey.
Wild + Entrepreneurs = Wildpreneurs
Wildpreneurship takes infinite forms: podcasters, life coaches, tiny home builders, artists, brewers, adventure guides, ski designers, freelance writer/bloggers, yoga teachers, organic farmers, photographers and beyond.
What’s your wild idea? Are you considering blazing your own trail through business? Maybe you want to open your own a coffee shop in an air stream trailer, build a tree house style ecolodge or make kombucha in your basement. Whatever stage you're at in life—recent college graduate, a retiree or a corporate burn out—there are infinite ways to follow your wild heart.
Do what you love, love what you do.
Whatever you desire to create (or are already creating), this is the place to:
Ignite your idea: Embrace the daydreaming stage and let go of whatever is holding you back.
Make your plan: How will you get started your wild business started?
Take action: Follow the steps to design your life professionally and personally.
Gain momentum: Feel alive as you enjoy freedom, inspiration, fulfillment, purpose and quality of life.
Find support along the way: Connect and synergize with fellow Wildpreneurs.
Whether you’re just getting started or your journey through wild business is already underway, this is the place for golden nuggets of inspiration, wild wisdom, advice and tons of practical resources to guide you.
- Feb 9, 2019 Connected? Feb 9, 2019
- January 2019
- Nov 20, 2018 Mexicolate - Business with Love Nov 20, 2018
- October 2018
- Sep 27, 2018 Polly the Wooden Sloop Sep 27, 2018
- Sep 16, 2018 Attention: Calling All Wildpreneurs! Sep 16, 2018
- Sep 11, 2018 Artful Mistake Making Sep 11, 2018
- Sep 9, 2018 Sailing Vessel TAILWIND Sep 9, 2018
- Sep 8, 2018 The Mexican Fisherman Story Sep 8, 2018
- Sep 6, 2018 Carolyn Barnwell - Documentary Story Teller & Life Coach Sep 6, 2018
- Aug 28, 2018 The Awesomeness Factor - Couplepreneurs Paul Girardi & Danielle Hachey Aug 28, 2018
- Aug 28, 2018 Powder Factory Skis with Casey Day Aug 28, 2018
- Aug 28, 2018 SweatPlayLive with Shanti Tilling Aug 28, 2018
- Aug 28, 2018 Party In My Plants with Talia Pollock Aug 28, 2018
- Aug 24, 2018 As Natural as Squatting in the Woods Aug 24, 2018
The Wildpreneurs is everything I wish I had known prior to starting my wild business. I’ve written this book as a step by step guide for your journey.
My journey as a wildpreneur began in the Mexican jungle in 2007. I had a rough business plan and a dream. It’s been wild ride, but a decade later, my jungle lodge is thriving.